Thinking of opening a new business in Sawbridgeworth, Bishops Stortford or Harlow but don’t know where to start? Then you’ve come to the right place. As specialist start-up business accountants, we can help you take the practical steps necessary to turn your business proposition into a functioning, compliant and efficient small business.
Most business owners are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business, and nor do they need to be. All you need is passion, commitment and a great idea and we can do the rest. From company structure and set up to bookkeeping, accounting and more, we provide the expert assistance, guidance and recommendations to help you succeed.
Our small business accounting services
We provide all of the small business accounting services you need to start trading and growing your business. That includes:
- Company formation – When setting up your new business, one of the most important decisions is its legal structure. That will determine the taxes you pay and the obligations you must meet. We will give you professional advice, do all the paperwork for you and make sure you pay the least possible tax.
- Set up and registration – The next step is to set up your company, open a business bank account and get registered for VAT, payroll, CIS, pensions and anything else that may apply. We can do all this for you and guide you along the way.
- Securing funding – A lot of new businesses needfunding to get them off the ground. We can help you prepare a business plan that will get the attention of finance providers and know what banks and other lenders to approach to find a deal that suits you.
- Financial projections – We produce cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts so you know exactly where your business stands financially.
- Complying with statutory requirements – From setting up a recording system to completing your tax returns, we make sure that all of your statutory obligations are met.
- Company secretarial – We offer a complete range of services to help you meet all of the requirements from Companies House.
- Accountancy software – Would you benefit from being able to access accounting information online anywhere, at any time and from any device? We can give you access to the latest cloud accounting software such as Xero or QuickBooks Online.
There whenever you need us
We can create a tailored start-up business accounting package that only includes the specific services you need. Whether you want help setting up and registering your company or ongoing assistance with bookkeeping and tax returns, we will provide a cost-effective solution for you.
Want more information?
To find out more about our start-up business accounting services, please give us a call on 01279 600470. Or ask us a question online.