If you have a small business it is incredibly important to implement a proper accounting system. Not only will it help you create accurate records, it will also lead to fewer headaches when tax time rolls around each year!
Why choose Kashflow?
The one thing that sets Kashflow apart from its rivals is that it really has been built to cater for its customers. It has been around since 2005 but it started life as a simple software product. Since then it has grown into a fully fledged software accounting solution that caters to the needs of those who use it.
What can you do with Kashflow?
Ideally you want an accounting system that does everything for you. Kashflow is about as close to it as you will ever get, because it does do everything! Take a look at what you will be able to do once you try the system:
- Customise your invoices
- Create PDF invoices that you can email or print and send by snail mail
- Create unlimited quotes for possible new jobs – and use different currencies as well if need be
- Look at reports of monthly income, sales types, income by product or customer and much more
- Get a wide range of statistics, create custom fields and download sales histories as and when you need them
- Set up bank accounts in the system and make reconciliation even easier
This is just a small selection of the amazing array of features you can expect to take advantage of when you use Kashflow.
Is there a free trial?
Yes there is, and it lasts for a full sixty days. This gives you two whole months to try it and see how it works for your business. The good thing about the Kashflow trial is that you don’t have to worry about giving the company your credit card details. The trial works for sixty days and requires nothing more than your username, contact name and email address.
Although it has to be said that once you have tried it out, you probably won’t want to go back to your old way of keeping accounts. If you want to simplify things, Kashflow could be the way to do it. Furthermore you might even get enough information from it to provide you with new ways to make more from your business. When you think of it like that, Kashflow could turn out to be a real investment.